Reiki Master Workshop
Price per workshop: $500+HST
Next available workshop:
Saturday, May 25th and Sunday, May 26th, 2019, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Please be advised that this schedule is subject to change.
Ignatius Jesuit Centre,
Orchard Park, 5420 Hwy 6 North, Room 236, Guelph, ON
Reiki Master Workshop – description
Prerequisites: Reiki Levels 1 and 2. Plus, if you have not trained with Bonnie she may want to speak with you before registration to be sure that your previous Reiki classes have covered the minimum information that she teaches in levels 1 and 2, and that you have given yourself adequate practice time before roceeding to master level. The Master Level in Reiki enhances and strengthens the ability to give Reiki Healing and qualifies the practitioner to teach Reiki. The class is usually taught in approximately 16 to 20 hours.
This workshop includes:
• The Usui Master Symbol if you have not taken Reiki Master Practitioner Training
• The Tibetan Master Symbol and one other Tibetan Symbol
• Advanced meditation to clear and balance the chakras and connect to your guides
• Attunement to the all symbols
• Instruction on how to attune others to all levels of Reiki
• Instruction on how to give a healing attunement
• Self attunements and distance attunements
• Practice time including ample opportunity to practice giving all attunements
• Discussion on the values and spiritual responsibilities of being a Reiki Master
This class is can be a very powerful experience. You may wish to ensure you have a day or two booked off to rest after taking this class.
Receipt of the payment will be taken as a registration and a spot will be held for you in the class. A $100 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required to reserve your spot. If you are unable to register online, please contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-400-1037 (If any class is cancelled by Pathways Healing all deposits will be refunded.)
Bonnie is happy to accept debit, visa, master card, or cash.