Reiki classes and workshops are offered at Pathways Healing, Guelph, ON Canada, and may also be arranged in nearby communities. If you would like to register for a class please contact Bonnie at least 2 weeks before the scheduled date. A $50 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit will be required to hold your spot.
Please see the workshops page to find out when the next Reiki class will be scheduled.
Classes are small in size allowing each student to receive the support they need to be successful. All manuals, materials and certificates are included. The format is a combination of meditation, lecture, discussion, and practice time.
Snacks and refreshments are provided, but please bring a lunch if you register for a full day class.
The Reiki attunements are more easily received when the energy field is clear. For a few days before the class it is recommended that you reduce or eliminate stimulants, such as caffeine, cigarettes, alcohol etc. and spend some time in meditation or quiet reflection.
Level I Reiki is usually taught in approximately 8-12 hours. The class includes:
* Discussion of the origins of Reiki and how it works.
* Discussion of energy and how we perceive it.
* The aura and the chakras.
* How our intention is integrated into Reiki.
* The Three Pillars, as taught by Dr. Usui.
* The Reiki I attunement.
* Hand positions for treatment of self and others.
* Practice time.
While there is practice time in class, it is encouraged that you continue to practice after the class to gain confidence and experience.
The cost for Level I is $190.
Prerequisite: Level I Reiki.
Level II Reiki is usually taught in approximately 8-10 hours. The class includes:
- The Reiki II symbols and how to use them.
- The Level II attunement.
- Distance Healing
- Using Reiki to clear a space.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Practice time.
As with Level I it is encouraged that students continue to practice after class.
The cost for Level II is $250.
- The Usui Master Symbol.
- Attunement to the Master Symbol.
- Advanced Reiki Techniques including: Aura Clearing, using crystals and gemstones in a healing, and creating a healing grid for sending continuous healing.
- More advanced meditation techniques for healing and connecting to your guides.
- Practice time.
An exercise for those who wish to proceed to Master Level will be learned.
The cost for Advanced Reiki Training is $250.
Prerequisites: Reiki Levels I and II and Advanced Reiki Training plus, if you have not trained with Bonnie or with a Soul Connection Reiki teacher, Bonnie will want to speak with you before registration to be sure you have given yourself adequate practice time before proceeding to master level.
The Master Level in Reiki enhances and strengthens the ability to give Reiki Healing and qualifies the practitioner to teach Reiki. The class is usually taught in approximately 16 to 20 hours. This class includes:
- The Tibetan Master Symbol and one other Tibetan Symbol.
- Advanced meditation to clear and balance the chakras and connect to your guides.
- Attunement to the Tibetan symbols.
- Instruction on how to attune others to all levels of Reiki.
- Instruction on how to give a healing attunement.
- Self attunements and distance attunements.
- Practice time including ample opportunity to practice giving all attunements.
- Discussion on the values and spiritual responsibilities of being a Reiki Master.
This class is can be a very powerful experience. You may wish to ensure you have a day or two booked off to rest after taking this class.
The cost for Reiki Master Training is $650.
Karuna Reiki Master
Karuna Reiki® was developed at the International Centre for Reiki training by several Reiki Masters. Karuna means, “Any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others,” and could also be translated as “compassionate action.”
This class is for anyone who has had Reiki Master training. It is recommended that you have been a Reiki Master for at least 1 year before taking Karuna Reiki® Master training. Students who have received their Advanced Reiki Training certificate may take the first two days of the class to receive Level one and two Karuna Reiki® Practitioner certification.
Those who receive Karuna attunements speak of experiences with their guides, angels, and higher self and feel the healing presence of other enlightened beings. The two levels of attunements will be given as well as instruction and practice on the use of all twelve symbols. You will be able to teach all levels of Karuna Reiki®, two practitioner levels and the Master level after taking this class. Ample practice time is included for giving treatments, using the symbols and for learning the attunement processes. There is also a Reiki meditation to be aware of and heal the Shadow Self and we will be introduced to chanting and toning with Karuna Reiki®.
Karuna Reiki® includes symbolic keys, mantras and symbols for:
- Earth healing
- Transmuting fear
- Healing past life issues
- Transmuting karma
- Releasing trauma/abuse
- Clearing cellular memory
- Stepping into your Divine Power
- Creating peace
A detailed class manual is included and certificate from the International Center for Reiki Training.
The cost of $650, includes Karuna Reiki Master certificate, manual and all class materials
You will also be offered the opportunity to become a Registered Karuna Reiki Master with The International Center for Reiki Training. You will then be able to use their manuals and your student certificates will come from the Center. Karuna Reiki® is a registered trademark with the International Center for Reiki Training
Please contact me to register for any of the above classes or with any questions……