Full Body Cupping for Professionals
These cupping massage courses were created for practitioners such as Registered Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, Physiotherapists, Registered Nurses, Naturopathic Doctors, Personal Support Workers, Personal Trainers and other health care professionals and massage and body workers.
Some knowledge of anatomy and experience treating people in a clinical environment is necessary to participate.
Cupping is the latest and greatest trend, which is interesting because it is actually an ancient technique that has been made popular by celebrities and athletes.
Practitioners need to be able to offer cupping therapy to better serve clients and keep up with demand. Having this skill will help you to build your practice and keep clients coming back for more!
Plus, it is easy on the practitioner, so it will help you to extend your career – and keep you current in your field.
- Full Body Cupping (Includes cupping for back, neck, shoulders, upper chest, abdomen, legs, arms, shoulders, and gluteals, athletic cupping and cupping for cellulite.)
- Facial Cupping (Includes cupping for the face, neck, shoulders, upper chest, and cupping for sinus pain, TMJ, and headaches)
- History, safety, contraindications, and up-to-date cleaning and disnifection methods
- Cupping for detoxification, immune system enhancement and tight muscles
- Myofacial release with cupping
- Lymphatic drainage techniques
- A manual covering all of the techniques learned in class
- Detailed instruction from an experienced practitioner and teacher
- Methods of integrating cupping therapy with other practices
- Information on how to treat common conditions you will see in clinic
- A small group learning environment with lots of practice time.
- Marketing tips
- Information on how to select quality cups and where to buy cups and materials
- A professional listing on the resources section of this website
Cupping for Professionals
Full Body Cupping
• A manual will be emailed to registrants approximately 1 week before the class
- Background info on cupping, how it is used and conditions to treat
- Contraindications and safety tips for all ages and body types
- Cupping on the back for detoxification, immune system enhancement and tight muscles
- Cupping for shoulders, arms, legs and gluteal muscles for sports injuries, muscle tightness, and cellulite smoothing
- Abdominal cupping to help alleviate gas, bloating and constipation
- Techniques for releasing muscle adhesions and trigger points
- Myofacial release with cupping
- Lymphatic drainage techniques for the whole body
- Practice time
Please be aware that we will be practicing on each other in class. Cupping can trigger a mild detoxification, so be sure you have rest time built into your schedule after the class.
Important note: Cupping is not a replacement for medical care. Those who are physically weak or frail may not be suited to cupping therapy. Those who are pregnant, undergoing chemotherapy, radiation, or treatment for any severe disease such as liver or kidney failure should not do cupping.
If you are unsure if this course is right for you, contact Bonnie before registering.
Please note: One set of cups is included in the cost of the course, and information on how to choose cups and reputable suppliers will be available
What students are saying about the Professional Cupping Classes!
“I had the opportunity of attending Bonnie’s class “cupping for professionals” this past weekend. Fantastic class! Bonnie is an incredible teacher she spends lots of time sharing information, giving you a step by step information booklet so all you have to do is listen her experience which she shares so freely.
She brought in some wonderful volunteers so we could all see, touch and ask questions both to Bonnie and the volunteer … then we were given plenty of time to give and receive a treatment … perfect amount of time for information laughs and munchies here and there … I’ve attend many classes in my years as a practitioner and by far this was one of the best … thank you so much Bonnie”
Lisa Loder, Registered Massage Therapist
“Just wanted to say a big big THANK YOU again for an amazing cupping class this weekend. Your kind heart and caring soul shines through and I am blessed to be taught by such an amazing and integrous woman. Keep shining!!!”
Kerri Bailey, Registered Massage Therapist
PLEASE NOTE:A spot in our regular workshops will not be held until full registration and payment is completed.
In the event that Pathways Healing cancels a class, full refunds will be issued.
Registration can be completed online at pathwayshealing.janeapp.com
Online payment is through paypal. Bonnie also accepts email transfers, cash or debit or credit.