Watch the video to see Bonnie flipping through the manuals to show you what is covered in each book!
Looking for a great Reiki resource?
You are in the right place!
Bonnie Adam has been practicing and teaching Reiki for 15 years. She is a Tibetan-Usui and Registered Karuna Reiki Master, certified with the Canadian Reiki Association. Bonnie is also a Registered Acupuncturist and a Certified Cupping Therapist, and she has poured all of her experience into these Reiki manuals!
These manuals are straight forward. They include all of the little extras you want for your Reiki experience, without adding too many extra concepts that can be confusing for a newcomer. They have all been professionally edited, so the messages are clear and concise.
Subscribe to her Youtube channel for more info on Reiki, acupressure and cosmetic therapies.
- How many times have you been teaching your class and all of the info you want to cover is not in the manual you are using?
- Are you photocopying hand-outs on chakras, auras and grounding the night before the class?
- Is the information you have been using in some crazy order, so you are constantly flipping back and forth through the books to figure what you are teaching next?
Let us help you out!
- These books are complete.
- The information is presented in a logical order. This is probably the way you would teach your class anyways.
- All you have to do is follow along in the manual and cover all of the topics listed there.
- If you go through these manuals page by page, your class is going to be easy and complete.
- These books are for you too!
- Are you looking for a quick and easy way to understand more about this interesting topic?
- Perhaps you’re interested in taking a class.
- Maybe you have already taken a class and you are looking for more Reiki resources.
- Learn more about Reiki from someone who does it every day!
“I love teaching with your words because I can hear you talking. You’re the best!!!”
Use the buttons below to purchase your Reiki Manuals.
(You can pay with Paypal or a Credit Card)
There will be an option to select the number of manuals you would like to order when you enter your address for shipping. Shipping and tax is included for Canada and the US.
To use a credit card you must click, “check out with PayPal”.
You may need to click this more than once.
Then an option to use a credit card will appear at the bottom of the screen.
Paypal is a secure service used by this site to keep your financial information safe.